2021 Finance Internship Program
About the Job
Why our Finance Internship Program?
As a finance intern, you will work in one of our many enterprise-wide exciting locations and gain hands-on experience in a professional setting. You will have exposure to key business leaders while you develop your business and financial acumen. Finance interns also participate in a summer-long group project across locations.
At the conclusion of your internship, you may be considered for full-time employment, including our CORE Finance Rotational Program, to commence upon successful completion of your degree program.
What groups might I be working with as a Finance Intern?
Your responsibilities will vary based on your assigned team. Finance Internships include, but are not limited to, the following functional areas:
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Treasury
- NBCUniversal Corporate Finance
- Operational Finance
- Video Product Finance
- Film Finance
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Universal Parks & Resorts Financial Planning & Analysis
- Cable Financial Planning & Analysis
- Strategic Financial Planning & Analysis
- Business Operations
- Business Intelligence
- Competitive & Business Analytics
- Cable Accounting
- NBCUniversal Accounting
- Internal Reporting
- SEC Reporting
- Customer Reporting
What locations could I work in as a Finance Intern?
- Philadelphia, PA
- New York, NY Metro
- Orlando, FL
- Denver, CO
- Atlanta, GA
- Miami, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
How do I qualify?
- Graduation date must be between December 2021and May 2022
- 3.4 minimum cumulative GPA required
- Pursuing bachelor’s degree with major in Business required, preferably Finance or Accounting
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident required