BMS Service Technician
About the Job
In 2017 Schneider Electric was ranked in the Top 10 places to work in Australia and top 25 globally! We offer a flexible work environment enabling you to take control of how you get your work done. We are global specialists in energy management and automation and our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone at every moment.
With growth comes opportunity! With exciting projects in the pipeline, we have an exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced Building Management System (BMS)/Security Service Technician to join our Service team.
Based in Eagle Farm, Queensland and working at multiple client sites, you will provide outstanding breakdown and maintenance service and support to our clients.
Whilst not wanting to narrow the field, we believe that the following will be key to your success:
• Highly developed technical problem-solving skills
• In depth knowledge of and experience with various HVAC equipment, BMS and Security systems
• Proficient IT skills with a strong understanding of networks and PC configuration
• Experience with BACnet and MODbus type controls
• IP configuration and fault-finding experience to network routers, switches and other network related hardware
• Trade qualifications in Electrical, Mechanical HVAC or Electronic disciplines are desirable but not essential
• Technical knowledge and understanding of Security Access Control, CCTV Systems would be advantageous
• The applicant must hold or be able to obtain a Working with Children Check
You will be results driven, confident and positive, working equally well autonomously or as a team member. Your ability to prioritise your work and follow through to completion is integral to your success.
An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, you will have finesse in building rapport with customers. If you are confident with communicating with customers and an innovative thinker who looks for new and improved ways to deliver exceptional service to your customers, apply now.
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration - we're a great place to work and are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application.