Execution Center Director - TR&CA
About the Job
Global Customer Projects is an entity fully dedicated to projects execution in solution business. Our main mission is to master and grow our projects business, throughout the levels of complexity and size, including large, complex and international turnkey projects for global accounts and targeted customers in various segments. Global Customer Projects Operations is looking for a HUB Execution Center Leader for CA &TR Cluster.
As HUB Execution Center Leader, your missions will be the following:
- Manage several technology specific Application centers across the Cluster (Turkey & CA)
- lnclude responsibility of successful organizational set-up for the Tender, Engineering, Project Management and shared support functions.
- Responsible for the P&L of customer projects, managing the balance sheet (working capital). Successful execution of customer projects, while improving profitability, cash generation, hit rate and customer satisfaction on behalf of Business Units in the Cluster.
- Deploy Effectively Global Customer Projects transformation initiatives and customer projects governance in the Cluster under the delegation of Cluster Energy VP.
- Develop collaboration between all solutions stakeholders in Segments, BUs and Global Ops organizations in strong partnership with segments Presidents, BUs VPs and Cluster Presidents.
If you want to know more regarding the missions…
As HUB Execution Center Leader, your key responsibilities / activities will be the following:
- Manage hierarchically multi-cultural Tender, Engineering, Project Management and shared support functions teams toward successful execution
- Issue highest level of customer satisfaction and full sharing of customer focus culture within Customer Project teams
- Monitor, control, drive and report the performance of Schneider Electric Customer project business within a Cluster for several Businesses
- Master solution business risks and opportunities at center's portfolio level in order to insure accurate risk coverage and mitigation with opportunities
- Drive changes in order to set up at HUB level of a customer centric project organization and continuous improvement actions
- Deploy locally Customer Project global practices
- Structure, build and recruit team members, optimizing resources to drive performance management with a Talent strategy for critical roles
- Engineering degree
- Minimum 10 years in project environment (EPC or Engineering and/or execution in equipment and projects) project management expertise
- General Management, managing all support functions with a large variety of activities. Multi culture, multi sites in Matrix environment.
- Selling/executing customer projects in an international environment Experience in tendering and or solution sales of projects (large engineering to order or even small EPC) Having faced difficult /complex project execution challenges as a PM, and having mobilized a team to overcome a critical situation
- In-depth knowledge of customer project business in term of value chain, trends (market, technology, organization) and key success factors
- Strong team builder/team developer of multi-cultural teams in complex environment and to put in place collaborative climate to leverage diversity
- Ability to communicate effectively difficult and/or complex ideas by listening and proper information toward both external and internal stakeholders
- Strong change management abilities to define its structure, support and direction then execute organizational
transformations anticipating its impacts
- Ability to drive a high-performance culture with a strong contractual knowledge. P&L, cash management, commercial and financial control. Risk and opportunity management
- English mandatory; second language is a plus