Product Marketing Specialist (UPS or Data Center Environment)
Schneider Electric Selangor,
About the Job
We are currently seeking a professional to join Schneider Electric as Product Marketing Specialist
Location: Selangor, Malaysia
In this role, you will
- Manages one or several categories of the existing offer's portfolio.
- Has a strong knowledge of Field Services strategy in the country related to the concerned categories (market trends, business opportunities, threats, key priorities for segments, Go To Market, customer coverage, key customers needs).
- Strive for the growth and profitability of these offers in a country
- Deploys and adapts the offer's marketing mix strategy for each go-to-market of the country
- Adapts & deploys the pricing strategy.
- Stakeholder of the Sales Inventory & Operations Planning Process (SIOP²).
- Leverages IB intelligence and generates business through sales campaigns and any other relevant initiative
- Manages the commercial teams commitments on the growth actions deployment and business objectives.
- Saturates the 'Go to market' by using all relevant Channels.
- Works with the Marcom for launch events.
- Leads the new offers launch process (Business case, local launch team coordination..),
- Monitors closely the performance of his (her) offers (OI, sales, GM)
- Deploy the Annual Marketing Plan with the countries/ providing feedback on existing offers and facilitating voice of customers to the LineOf Business (LOB) Offer Product Marketing
- Strong knowledge of Field Services and LOB offer
- Ensure proper visibility of pipeline and achievements thru application of Bridge Front Office (BFO) guidelines
- Understand local processes and tools and promotes global tools when relevant - provide feedback on improvement of tools
T o be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Possess a degree in electrical / mechanical / chemical engineering / energy management control system
- At least 3-5 years marketing or technical sales experience in relevant industry
- Solid marketing skills & price management
- Strong Line Of Business Offers knowledge and understanding (UPS or Industrial Automation)
- Consultative approach
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply