Systems Application Engineer I
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Entry level System Application Engineers, during in-house training and mentoring,
will be responsible for, but not limited to:
· Field and office work
· Read and follow job specifications pertaining to Schneider Electric
· Installation/Supervision of installation of Schneider control systems
· Perform point to point checkout on Schneider and 3rd party control systems
· Complete all checkout documentation
· Document all field modifications on existing prints and hand drawings (Red Lines) then provide these updates to Schneider engineering.
· Utilize Schneider software, and graphics to bring all building automation control and monitoring systems online.
· Ability to "think outside the box" to problem solve and troubleshoot
This job might be for you if:
· Recent graduate in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or similar program.
· GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred.
· Knowledge of mechanical or electrical engineering principles required.
· Programming knowledge/skills a plus
· Control systems/HVAC systems knowledge a plus.
· Additional preferred skills to be discussed during interview, tailored to specific business units.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.