About the Job
In 2017 Schneider Electric was ranked in the Top 10 places to work in Australia. A flexible work environment enables you to take control of how you get your work done. Global specialists in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone at every moment
Are you looking for an exciting role where the work is diverse and challenging, providing you with the opportunity to work across multiple industry sectors (WWW, MMM, O&G, Power and F&B) and to be an integral member of a support team delivering exceptional service to our customers. In this role you will be recognised by our customers as a trusted and dependable adviser across many aspects of their processes and systems.
Our Process Automation business delivers Industrial Automation Solutions, combining Apps, Analytics and Services, Edge Control and Connected products to provide industrial customers the most complete Automation offer on the market. Our solutions enable end-user customers in WWW, MMM, O&G, Power and F&B to make the most of their energy, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety of their Automation systems. To achieve this, we design solutions that empower the client workforce, provide early return on investment and include value focused IIOT elements to bring essential data to all levels of the organisation.
We have an exciting opportunity to for a Service Engineer based in Brisbane whose key aim is to provide outstanding service support for our contracted and non-contracted customers across many industries. Maintenance and support will be conducted in a manner that provides exceptional levels of customer satisfaction, enhancing our already strong reputation as a solution provider whilst adhering to all contract, quality OHS, cost and scheduling requirements.
Whilst we do not want to narrow the field, we believe instrumental to success in this role will be the following.
- Tertiary engineering or technology qualification with eligibility to membership of Engineers Australia
- A track record of delivering exceptional service for industrial automation products, specifically those incorporating ClearSCADA / Citect SCADA / Telemetry.
- Demonstrable capabilities in HMI / Historian
- Extensive customer site experience in a similar role
- High level of personal organisation skills, complemented by excellent communication, interpersonal customer and stakeholder management skills
- Willingness and ability to be part of on an on-call roster 2/6 weeks as well as regular travel to North QLD approx 1.5 weeks per month
That's the technical stuff, but equally critical is your energy, curiosity, customer focus and ability to collaborate extensively, remaining a selfless and committed team player.
At Schneider Electric your career will be meaningful, inclusive and you will be empowered. We expect that our employees put customers first, embrace different and act like owners. Our leaders are tasked with shaping our future, building the best teams and to use their judgement to deliver results. We're a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!