Field Service Representative (Power)
About the Job
We are currently seeking a professional to join Schneider Electric as Field Services Representative
Location: Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
In this role, you will
E ssential Du ties and Responsibilities:
The Field Service Representative (FSR) require to plans and executes, with minimal professional guidance, technical field assignments involving the installation, testing & commissioning, inspection or repair of Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system, monitoring equipment and other Schneider Electric products. The FSR may also coordinate work with other groups to ensure meeting customer commitments.
As a Field Service Representative you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
· Deliver excellent customer service.
· Provide timely, detailed and accurate reports on service work performed, product performance, and warranty liabilities.
· Support the department business targets for orders, revenues and Utilization.
· Provide prompt and timely support to customers' needs during and outside of normal working hours, including contribution to a 24/7 on call rotation.
· Deliver added value solutions to customers.
· Maintain the expertise of the Schneider service team through training, personal development, workshops, documentation and knowledge sharing.
· Understanding of Customer Service principles and their effect on the business.
* Demonstrate safety consciousness in equipment handling, electrical and electronic procedures, and the unique situations encountered at diverse work sites.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
· High degree of technical knowledge in Uninterruptible Power Supply system and services
· Strong background in UPS sector
· Demonstrate excellent customer focus
· Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering
· Good networking and strong people skills
· Results orientation
· Power Engineering and/or the willingness to learn is a highly desirable.
· Service and maintenance of electrical equipment.
· Commissioning of power systems.
· Performed technical training or service on power system, monitoring system etc.
· Electrical background and experience in Medium Voltage.