Field Services Channel Leader
About the Job
Working in a team environment, the FS Channel Leader is responsible for achieving services revenue and growth targets through channel partners, in line with the Global Channel strategy for a country or a group of countries, in collaboration with FS Partner Program Leader, GFS Channel leader and GFS Go to Market Leader, and in alignment with the BU/Country Channel leaders.
He/She deploys all sales actions with assigned channels in order to develop the business with them.
· Implement the local strategy in a country or group of countries, in line with global strategy recommendations
· Achieve FS revenue and growth targets for indirect approach
· Understand the channel country landscape
· Establish & drive 3 year business plan with BU/Country Channel leader counterpart
· Develop partner account profiles and executes the sales plan
· Establish revenue and growth targets with the selected channel partners
· Identify and contact potential customers or prospects, either existing or new, and select appropriate channel
· Secure customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing channel activities with the customer (orders, delivery..)
· Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management
· Provide monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner
· Prepare sales quotations and proposals with the quotation team, in respect of FS expected margin
· Run regular review with channel partners as per selected program, in conjunction with FS Partner Program Leader
· Work closely with Inside Service Sales Representatives to maximize business opportunities.
· "Feed" the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs
· Educate channel partners on all SE products and services
· Coordinate and/or attend trade shows and marketing/sales seminars for channel partners as needed
FS Sales Team, Customers, FSVP, FS Operational Marketing, Inside services sales, BU/Country account managers & Channel leaders, FS Partner Program Leader, Business developers
Key Success Factors
Alignment with FS VP/Sales Director on prioritization of opportunities and recognition of FS revenue
Close relationship with BU/Country Channel Leaders
Good working relationship and regular coordination with all Account Managers (incl. GAM/KAM) for opportunities identification and support
Education and Skills:
· The successful candidate should have a 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience and 3-5 years technical sales experience.
· Prior successful sales experience through channel with tracked records is a MUST
· Ability to do customer platforming, to understand the Vietnam market through channel sales, to build effective business plan and to deploy it quickly
· Ability to adapt to the market by regions, to be proactive and to guide the trend
· Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the channel partners and the customers. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills including C-level customers
· Thorough knowledge of Schneider Electric services offers throughout the Asset Management Life Cycle of the product.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP/CRM related tools. Excellent organizational skills.