Assistant Manager, Digital Customer Care Operations
About the Job
Responsible to manage end to end Digital Customer Care Operations for Singapore covering Customer Service support (Inbound/Outbound, Chat), Order management, Warranty Administration Support and Leads/Revenue Generation activities.
The role requires the position holder to prepare and present monthly business performance reports to all stakeholders and is expected to be able to provide day to day mentoring and coaching support to agents as needed and is responsible and accountable to develop and implement operational tasks, policies and/or work instructions to support the group's strategic goals and objectives.
The role requires the position holder to successfully deliver transformational and business results that are consistent with the group ambitions - ethically and within the prescribed period.
Consistent role modelling, championing and promoting of SE Leadership Behaviours and SCOPE values is a basic requirement for this role.
1. Proficient, conversant and well versed in using Sales Force/BFO, CTI, SAP and MS Office Applications;
2. Consistently above average performance as Individual Contributor in the last 2 years; preferably with at least 4 years of managerial role in similar operations;
3. Consistent demonstration of high level of engagement and maturity in dealing with transformation initiatives and interpersonal conflict;
4. Committed to drive high performance culture and well-adapted to work in a fast paced, highly professional environment;
5. Very good Data Analytics, Business Insights, People Management, Work Organization, Time Management and Business Reporting Skills;
6. Willing to work in Cavite