Digital Services Sales Leader
About the Job
Primary responsibility for market penetration and promotion of the Schneider Electric EcoStruxure Asset Management offers to our customers. This position requires a motivated individual, competent with solution/digital sales to drive end-user and partner engagement to build digital services pipeline and to sell Advisor services.
This individual must have intimate knowledge of the Schneider Electric LV and MV as well as ITD offers. This position must be able to demonstrate the features and benefits of the solution and be able to develop a cost/benefit methodology when presenting and closing opportunities. This position will be focused on providing sales support for FS Sales teams and Key Account Managers (V1s).
This role requires the Digital Services Sales Leader to be familiar with various market segments including Healthcare, Food & Beverage, Automotive, MMM, O&G, Utility and tailor the solutions toward the needs of the customer.
The primary responsibilities of this position will be to promote and sell the EcoStruxure Asset Advisor offers (Advisor for Electrical Distribution, Advisor for IT, Advisor for Grid,…), and Power Advisor develop a strategic plan to grow the business in order to meet/exceed targets.
Specifically, the Digital Services Sales Leader will:-
- Develop the action plan along with a long range market strategy for growth of the offer, market share capture, and competitive positions and define the target customers / segments with the highest growth potential.
- Support and leverage the Tendering / Operation team to develop the value proposition, offer differentiation from the competition, promotional materials that highlight the cost/benefit to the customer and work to better define market price levels and tracking.
- External client focused mindset with strong listening capability
- Solution / Digital Sales expertise
- Demonstrated ability to deliver innovative solutions.
- Keen understanding of Industrial Internet of Things
- Accountable, self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability to adapt and perform in a fast moving and often-changing environment.
- Risk taker, entrepreneurial, team player
- Passionate about emerging predictive and analytic technologies and knowledge of equipment
- communications protocols.
- Intimate knowledge of bFO and opportunity creation and monitoring.
- Understanding of life-cycle of electrical distribution infrastructure, service and maintenance value proposition
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of energy and passion, a tolerance for travel (up to 50%) and extra work hours as needed
- Language - Fluency in English & Turkish