About the Job
Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
At Schneider Electric, we create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond.
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Flow Supervisor based in Bagillt.
- Run the MPS and the distribution requirement planning process for its perimeter of product x DC in collaboration with SIOP leaders & demand planners
- Define and update the parameters of supply and stock management including ramp-up & ramp-down to achieve the target service level while reducing unhealthy stock and express cost / SIOP ( Master Production Schedule )
- Ensure the quality and consistency of key data: Lead Time, Quantity, Stocking policy.
- Customer service level: Measure the OTDS, OTA and shortages and drive action plans
- Organize the downstream flows and to improve the manufacturing SC performance
- Measure the ISSR and ESSR (External Supplier Service Rate) and drive action plans
- Organize of the upstream flows with our suppliers and to improve the suppliers SC performance
- Set and release the Vendor forecast and to manage the gap between these forecasts and the real supply demand
- Manage the Vendor Logistics Terms and Condition including improvement of the replenishment parameters (Supplier lead time, Minimum Order quantity, Frequence, …)
- Define and manage the level of the parameters of supply and stock management of RM/Components according to the MPS to supply customer requirement while reducing the unhealthy stock.
• Master degree in Supply Chain or Logistics
• SAP knowledge
• 3 years experience in similar role
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are open to a conversation about flexible working.