Sales Engineer (Cebu Based)
Schneider Electric Cebu, 07
About the Job
- Define and develop strategy for targeted accounts; know market trend, new investments and opportunities for business growth on targeted accounts.
- Understand end-user requirements (both Capex & Opex), draw each opportunity and provide inputs; Create business plan for each targeted market segment and define growth areas and specific action plans.
- Establish strong relationship with the end-user; understanding of end-users needs and providing solutions, close out issues arising from use of products and solutions.
- Support the company in determining market competition and provide intelligence information; contribute in achieving the total Sales Target of the company.
- Support inter-departmental ensuring commitments to customers are met.
- To support customer's technical queries on electronic-based offer in motor-starting, motion & automation and power management related applications
- To identify opportunities and present technical/commercial benefits overview of Industrial Automation offerings
- To assist and influence consultants in technical specifications for these applications.
- Support marketing and sales promotion needs.
- Candidate must be Electrical Engineer or Electronics and Communications Engineer is preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of successful selling experience covering Industrial Market or at covering EPCs, System Integrators, Industrial Automation Distributors, and Panelbuilders/OEM.
- Knowledge on Automation Products like Variable Frequency Drives (VFD), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Human Machine Interface (HMI), and SCADA.
- Strong leadership qualities, highly motivated, team player, goal oriented and success driven individual and must possess good moral character, and able to work independently with minimum guidance.
- Good knowledge of industrial automation, machine control systems, control network and web-based applications.
- Good knowledge of Motor control, protection and its related auxiliary components.
- Knowledge of general electrical application in various fields.
- Good understanding of local market - customers, suppliers, competitors and market developments, technology trend.
- Has a personal drive to learn and educate themselves on new technologies and emerging markets
- Strong level of oral and written English and Stakeholder Management. Speaks Cebuano/Bisaya.
- Willing to be based in Cebu, and develop accounts in the VisMin region