Offer Marketing Switching & Control
Schneider Electric Cilandak, DKI Jakarta
About the Job
- Drive Offer strategy execution with Channel Sales, Field Marketing & Prescription Sales
- Deep understanding of the main markets targeted by the business
- Manage product pricing & profitability while ensuring volume growth
- Manage product lifecycle from launching, product updates, obsolescence and substitution.
- Define all necessary key action to deploy offer strategy and growth action plans (including integration in Solution offers and prescription)
- Drive the sales force in related channels in order to fully deploy & implement the agreed marketing program strategy and sales actions
- Ensure that all relevant resources are properly trained on the existing and new offers and have the right tools/methodologies to succeed
- Organize the Sales and customers trainings to ensure the right level of competency development
- Help businesses to generate leads thru offline and online
- Work with Field Marketing & DCX to create effective and innovative Hero Offer as part of ESX demand generation
- Work with ESX deployment leader to develop coordinated and ESXP branded launch and promotion plans for Hero Offers.
- Monitor the progress of Marketing Programs
- Design adequate dashboards & form working groups to monitor the prescription efficiency
- Track orders/sales to ensure programs stay on-track to meet goals
- Take necessary recovery actions in case of deviations
- Ensure the Growth Plan profitability
- Monitor top line revenue, growth and margin for the growth plans
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Marketing is required. An electrical or mechanical engineering degree is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in global or country operation.
- Minimum of 3 years management or supervisory experience is required; a cross-function and diverse people management experience is highly desirable.
- Commercial profile with product line marketing/sales experience and business understanding of markets, customers and channels.