About the Job
• Design and implement reliable, flexible and balanced manufacturing processes while taking into account the safety requirements, product quality and in accordance with our production system's principles.
• Monitor productivity of the plant and solve problems when they occur.
• Prepare and present motion-time analysis and productivity reports.
• Identify, analyze and implement improvements to the technical limits and human interfaces of the manufacturing processes.
• Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Industrial/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, LADM, MTM, Microsoft Office applications, Gerber software.
• Analytical with a keen eye for detail
• Customer service and quality oriented.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Must be willing to be based in Batam