About the Job
- To ensure optimal and timely supply of stocks by collaborate with internal/external stakeholders including procurement, plant logistics, demand/supply planning, customer service, accounting, transportation and external warehouse team to ensure service-level agreement is comply with CLO.
- Ensure the timely information flow on critical supply & respond efficiently to market and customers requirement and achieve sales targets.
- Ensure efficient inventory management, work closely with planning team ensuring to achieve company goal.
- Prepare KPI reports for Management team with regular report and based on requirements.
- Perform analysis and monitor performance/ KPI of Logistics related to delivery, service reliability, quality, safety and total cost and solving operations issues.
- Assist in the identification of areas of improvement within Supply Chain. Work within established channels (Logistic transformation) to investigate and implement these changes including documentation of procedures, processes, and training. Assist in the post implementation of a change to ensure sustainability.
- Ability to seek for potential Technology or Innovation to apply in assignment
- Other duties assigned.
Job Requirements Minimum Requirements :
- At Least Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Engineering or related field
- At least 3 years working experiences in Logistics Management and Planning
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with rationale
- Good command in English communication - speak, write, read and presentation.
- Knowledge in MS Excel, Power point and Statistics
- Knowledge in SAP, ERP is preferable
- Independent, confident and good team player
- Be able to work under pressure and in time frame