Talent Acquisition Specialist
About the Job
The Talent Acquisition Specialist owns and manages the entire recruiting cycle from the time requisition is received up to the time the candidate is on-boarded. This will be achieved through the development of strategic recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas, while ensuring adherence to applicable local and corporate regulations. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will play a critical role in ensuring promotion of the company brand in view of hiring the best possible talent.
- Interacts with Hiring Managers to understand job requirements.
- Sources, screens and interviews applicants in line with requirements and ensures that the reference checking process is completed.
- Sources candidates directly in the marketplace and develops candidate pools within their respective market streams.
- Works with the hiring managers to develop strong selection process through the use of creative and innovative techniques and tools.
- Coordinates interviews with Hiring Managers and defined selection panels.
- Develops offers in line with approved guidelines, negotiates offer and finalizes start date with candidate.
- Continues interaction with candidate till the time the candidate joins the organization. Leads and closes all formalities related to on-boarding of candidate.
- Accountable for the compliance and document tracking requirements as per defined process guidelines and audit requirements that conform to the local labor code.
- Utilizes Applicant Tracking System and CRM throughout the talent acquisition process.
- Develops network of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Support and maintain employment advertising campaigns, college recruiting, affirmative action and career development programs.
- Supports team or other team members on specific project based hiring requirements through developing appropriate strategies.
- Develops and manages strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- 6+ years of work experience, preferably in recruitment, specialized search with account management
- Experienced in hiring and building a strong pipeline of various roles and talents using state of the art search tools
· Good partnering skills
· Good people skills, approachable, able to adjust to different levels of the organization.
· Driven. Passionate with finding talents to deliver on business strategy of the company
· Excellent communications skills
- Willing to work in Cavite and open to travel