HR Customer Advisor with French and Spanish
About the Job
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management - Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software. We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company
At Schneider Electric, we believe that our Customers see our company through our People. We are passionate and engaged to do a great job. We value collective ambitions more than individual ones. We promote empowerment over control. We believe in intelligence, freedom, accountability, and trust.
We have high ambitions for our Warsaw HR Shared Services team.
We are not only a Delivery Center, we are also a Center of Expertise and a Lab. We innovate tomorrow's best practices to make life easier for our employees. We enable our Company's transformation. We are a Vibrant Workplace.
As part of our HR Services team you will act as an HR guide for our employees. You will have the opportunity to navigate them through the world of HR topics and design smart and elegant solutions for them. Join the team of self-driven enthusiasts with passion for HR and can do attitude!
What will you do?
- Participate and drive change in digital transformation in HR domain
- Be first point of contact for Schneider's Electric employees when it comes to HR questions and issues, manage employees' cases
- Research required information using available resources and business acumen to provide employee with the solution
- Constantly learn and use new knowledge to delight customers
- Identify improvement areas
- Collaborate with teams in Europe and all around the world
What will help you to be successful?
- Fluent / very good combination of following: French and Spanish or Spanish and Italian
- Good English
- Problem solving attitude
- Influence and convince skills
- Passion about customer service
- Team-working skills and change-agent personality
- Pro-active attitude and innovation spirit
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals. Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook !
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Operating according to LEAN methodology
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
If you would like us to take your candidacy into account in this and in future recruitments, please submit your consent in CV:
I hereby give my prospective employer consent to use and process provided by my personal data relating to my job application, necessary to carry out this and future recruitment processes, over the next 3 years, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR".