R2R Team Manager with French
About the Job
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management - Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software. We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
As an integral member of the Financial Shared Service (FISS) Leadership Team you will manage the accounting team with the objective to ensure correctness and punctuality of settlements executed for internal customers of FiSS by verifying, recording and settling financial documents according to the applicable provisions and internal procedures and processes. You will act as a key expert in the processes within a given language zone for the entities served. Standard activities performed in this position are specified in the scope of duties.
What will you do?
- Manage the accounting team with the objective to constantly improve its efficiency,
- Conduct employee assessment to ensure further development of the employees and consistency of individual goals with company objectives,
- Contact the customers in order to explain more complex issues and presents the results and conducted control activities,
- Update process documents and accounting procedures,
- Improve and standardises recorded processes in order to increase efficiency and satisfaction of the internal Customers.
- Verify accounting documents from entities served by Schneider Electric,
- Coordinate accounting period closing activities,
- Checks the general ledger entries with subsidiary ledgers and reconciliation of the general accounts.
- Delivers data and analyses for audit reasons,
- Reports according to the internal requirements of Schneider Electric,
- Optionally participates in the work shadowing in assigned units of Schneider Electric
What will help you to be successful?
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in General Ledger Accounting (preferably in SSC/BPO environment).
- At least 2 years of leadership experience with a proven track record of operational effectiveness
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or similar discipline.
- Strong knowledge on the application of accounting tools and IT systems, with SAP mandatory (Oracle a plus point also).
- A high level of numerical and analytical skills
- Fluent French and very good talking, writing and reading proficiency in English
- Qualified Accountant (CA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) as a plus
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions.
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary).
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals.
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure.
- Possibility to collaborate with cross-region teams. Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook !