Sales Engineer (Contractor)
Schneider Electric Taguig, 00
About the Job
- Responsible on the achievement of Order and Sales within the assigned panel builders; Contribute to the strategic planning and decision-making at management team level to develop and implement a business strategy that aligns with the organizations overall vision.
- Conduct regular channel visit to understand customers' needs and provide appropriate support to eliminate roadblocks
- Promote cross-selling and deliver cross BU performance in the group
- Collaborate with other group i.e. marketing, finance, tendering, service to ensure a holistic delivery of product and services to customers.
- Support finance team in managing A/R of customers to ensure a smooth delivery of business to customers.
- Develop a culture in sales professionalism by implementing company provided tools i.e on-line trainings, e-learning, classroom trainings
- Take over Sales Manager responsibilities from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, BS Business administration, Management, Marketing or other business course
- Minimum of three (3) years of Sales experience in a related industry or in a different segment but with strong will to learn and adopt in the electrical market.
- Experience in Project Sales for Building Management and Contractors; Excellent understanding on channel management, market segmentation and strategic planning and execution.
- With entrepreneurial mindset, a business developer and with strong appetite for growth