End User Sales Representative - Industrial
About the Job
End User Account Executive
Reporting to the Western Region Industry Manager within our National Sales organization, the Industrial End User Account Executive is responsible for Schneider Electrics' customer relationship with specific accounts in segments such as MMM (Mining, Metals & Minerals), WWW (Water & Wastewater), Food & Beverage, Utilities, etc.
- Executes sales strategies for the region.
- Develops commercial action plans that support existing installed base, strengthen customer relationships & develop new business with the goal of saturating the accounts with the Schneider Electric portfolio.
- Meet & exceed sales targets.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the defined accounts for all levels of authority within the customer hierarchy. Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through in-depth knowledge of the customer organization and goals.
- Acts in a V2 capacity when assigned by the Territory Manager to support the Schneider Electric segment specific sales teams in local execution of strategies for Global & National accounts.
- With advanced knowledge in Automation and/or Electrical Distribution & Control, lead the budgeting and tendering cycles while leveraging internal resources. Maintains this leadership position on projects from concept through completion to maintain customer satisfaction and increase saturation.
- Facilitates the coordination of cross-functional activities, resources and establishes key matrix relationships.
- Escalate and resolve issues that impact customer satisfaction to the appropriate parties within the organization to ensure a quick resolution.
- Assists different colleagues or teams in dealing with specific audiences & projects.
S c hneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for
everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
In 2018, Schneider Electric has been recognized as one Canada's Top 100 Employers, one of Canada's Top Employers for Young People, and one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers. Learn the reasons why at https://content.eluta.ca/top-employer-schneider-electric .
G r eat people make Schneider Electric a great company.
T his job might be for you if:
- Bachelor Degree in Electric Engineering, Automation or equivalent proven technical expertise with a t least 5 years of proven experience in the electrical distribution or automation sector.
- Proven selling, presenting and negotiation skills.
- Capacity to listen; good analytical skills. Understanding customers' problems & technology. Segment specific knowledge preferred.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills. Entrepreneurial & team spirited.
W e seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See
what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: h ttps://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
O pen space for localized content: country or region specific information and/or business unit organization description.
L et us learn about you! Apply today.
Y o u must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
I t is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Con c ern ing agencies: S c hne ider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.