About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Directly reports to the Americas Regional Commodity Manager - Marcom, Travel & Fleet.
· Work closely with Fleet Purchasing Manager and key stakeholders to execute purchasing key initiatives and supplier relationship management in support of Fleet category strategy.
· Identify savings opportunities and manage sourcing activities through competitive bidding processes (RFI/RFP/eRA) to generate cost savings to the business.
· Collaborate with country buyers and Fleet Operations Team to support communication and process to ensure high levels of driver engagement, satisfaction, and program compliance.
· Proficient in purchasing tools (OTTO, VENUS, ARIBA, DocuSign) and associated processes.
· Negotiate pricing and contracts (NDA, MSA).
· Contribute to the development and presentation of final stakeholder deliverables.
· Provide periodic reporting of savings and KPIs to team members and manager.
· Moderate understanding of general business operations including operational support, manufacturing and supply chain issues
· Familiar with ongoing market trends, innovation and technology advances in fleet and facilitates assists with supplier performance to include key KPI measures, communications, accuracy of specifications, and customer service.
This job might be for you if You fit the following Requirements:
· 3+ years of progressive Indirect Sourcing experience.
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Supply Chain, Sourcing, Business or Operations from an accredited college/university.
· Relevant work experience related to procurement and business operations, supplier relationship management, spend analysis, cost assessments.
· Sound negotiation, decision making, and prioritization skills.
· Self-driven / motivated individual.
· Solid understanding of general business operations including operational support, manufacturing, and supply chain.
· Leadership skills: collaboration, drive for results, effective planning/prioritization and project management skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ethics and Integrity.
Important: Position could be located in Apodaca Nuevo Leon or Polanco Mexico
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.