Big Data Architect Lead
About the Job
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation with 144,000+ employees serving customers in over 100 countries, earning 24,7B Euro in revenue (FY2016).
We strongly believe that great people make Schneider Electric a great company
Mission: Our mission is to ensure that Life Is On for everyone, everywhere and at every moment. We embrace a high-performance culture by being straightforward, open, passionate and effective and challenging the status quo. We serve our customers by offering the largest portfolio of our industry, bringing expertise to our segments and partners. So be part of our energy revolution … one that champions efficient, safe, affordable power for everyone.
We are looking for curios minds and talent people in Cloud ecosystems (AWS),
As a Data Architect Lead, you must be able to shape & design, implement and manage our digital transformation where the Cloud technology is a key enabler, providing means for our business to further innovate and/or speed-up innovation.
Our team works around data, the Data Architect Lead, must be able to create, deploy and manage an organization's data architecture to Ingest, Store, Prepare and Publish data to be consume. All those steps must be programmed and automated in a standard way to be scalable and to facilitate the maintenance process. They must be secure, scalable and follow data governance rules.
The Data Architect Lead, must set data architecture principles, create models of data that enable the implementation of the intended business architecture, create diagrams showing key data entities, and create an inventory of the data needed to implement the architecture vision.
- Ability to conceive and portray the cloud/big data picture align with digital vision
- Being main point of contact with Cloud 3 rd parties and internal cloud organization(s)
- Drive the changes and main improvements in data platform(s)
- Maps the systems and interfaces used to manage data, sets standards for data management, analyzes current state and conceives desired future state, and conceives projects needed to close the gap between current state and future goals.
- Establishes data management and reporting technologies, experienced in emerging tools like columnar and NoSQL databases, predictive analytics, data visualization, and unstructured data. Not necessarily deep in all of these technologies, understand them sufficiently to guide the organization in understanding and adopting them.
- Depth in data modeling organizes data at the macro and micro level ( data models, needs for new applications, others …) and database models.
- Define standards, cleansing processes and data quality rules. Apply metrics according data governance and data owner's rules
- Understand the systems development life cycle (Step functions, Phython, …); project management approaches; and devOps requirements, design, and test techniques.
- Create, conceptualize and influence applications and projects, and therefore must understand what advice to give and where to plug in
- Ability to astutely operate in the organization: Well respected and influential, Able to emphasize methodology, modeling, and governance, Technologically and politically neutral, Articulate, persuasive, and a good salesperson, and Enthusiastic
Salary per the experience.
Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills.