Digital User Experience team leader
About the Job
Within Schneider Electric, DCES department is part of Strategy & Innovation in the Building & IT Business. We are building and deploying Software products and platforms supporting our customers in their digital journey, economic growth and overall business efficiency.
Over the past three years, Schneider Electric has been able to engage significantly the digital transformation and we have been releasing on the market high value Software and applications on different platforms (PC, tablet, smartphone).
In order to take the next step forward, we are looking for a UX expert having a significant experience in the domain and specifically in design thinking methodologies.
The job holder will have the overall responsibility of our UX strategy across the full projects portfolio, managing a team of 5 people. The position is based in Grenoble, France, and reports to the Digital Products VP.
Main missions of the role :
Manage UX vision
- Define a vision matching the current projects targets and customers' needs, and the strategy to implement the vision
- Broadcast and educate about it, connect the vision to other Schneider entities vision
- Deploy design thinking and relvant UX methodologies within all the project
- Define a consistent UX methodology and accompany the projects in its implementation
- Drive continuous improvement
Insure accountability of all UX projects
- Drive UX projects to reach the best adoption, and manage continuous monitoring of the portfolio
- Ensure all projects are proposing a consistent experience to customer
- Propose optimization, changes, innovation when it makes sense
Manage hierarchically a team of 5 designers + external contractors.
Software engineer with p roven experience in UX deployment, based on design thinking methodology, acquired within software editor company or industry, in agile project environments.
· Strong customer and market connection mindset
· Innovation and creative thinking as mandatory soft skills
· Solid design and drawing skills
· Positive Leadership
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Software background in an agile environment
· Able to convince and drive changes
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, fast evolving and challenging environment, to address the complexity of high exposure projects
· Calm and effective in a high-pressure environment
· High command of verbal and written English with international experience