Electronic Hardware Design Engineer (f/m/d) 80-100%
About the Job
We at Schneider Electric are involved everywhere. From transformer substations to sockets, from smart homes to industry 4.0 - we are pushing ahead with digitization. Our customers know what they have in us and our 144,000 employees in over 100 countries. Always with the big picture in mind, sustainability and our employees in mind, we offer far more than products - we offer solutions, customer proximity and innovation.
To enhance the team in Wettingen, we are looking for an Electronic Hardware Design Engineer (f/m/d) 80-100%. In this role you will join a highly motivated Sustaining - Development team working in an international environment. The main responsibility is hardware development and maintenance of the actual platforms used in Gutor Electronic's UPS AC and DC Product Lines.
Life is on - are you too?
Your work field :
- New development and maintenance of hardware (Printed Circuit Boards (PCB's) and Power Conversion Modules) including testing and documentation.
- Creation of complex understandable hardware documents incl. requirements specification, detailed concept, validation plans, design specification, verification reports etc.
- Support Customer Service by critical Hardware/System issues (3rd level support)
- Development of test equipment
- Working on Root Cause Analysis
Our offer :
- Do not work on just anything! Work on Industry 4.0, IIoT and solutions for actual future challenges.
- Our projects are visible, tangible and successful - and our open "EcoStruxure" platform makes thinking out of the box truly possible.
- You are agile, location-independent and global since this is how you initiate worldwide disruption.
- We work with you at eye level giving you freedom and leeway for creativity - and we will not be surprised if this leads to true innovation.
- You may develop different interests in the future? With Schneider Electric, you have all the development opportunities an international group can provide.
Your profile :
- You are an engineer (diploma, Bachelor's or Master's degree) of electrical engineering or related technical disciplines.
- You have experience in hardware design (analogue, digital) using state of the art technologies and good knowledge about power electronics and working with hazardous voltages AC and DC, up to 1000V. EMC knowledge would be an advantage
- Your analytical skills help you to translate requirements specification into technical solutions.
- You have high-quality standards at your own work and the constant pursuit of improvement.
- In our international teams you communicate fluently in English, good German skills are a plus.
Your next step? Apply, of course!
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online job portal. Please upload your complete application documents and refer to Job ID 004EC6.
The contact person for this position is Isabel Blumrich.
If you have any questions on the application or the application procedure, please do not hesitate to contact us:
+41 (0) 44 728 74 08 (Recruiting Service Team)
We at Schneider :
Schneider Electric stands for the future of energy management and automation - here we are experts, specialists and consultants. We are not pioneers on our own. We live innovations, not only dream of them, but also tackle them. Always keeping an eye on the customer and the next big thing in mind, we always dare to take new paths. We take risks and shape where others only react. Diversity is our strength. Each of us learns new things every day, thus helping to shape Schneider Electric's face: sustainable, efficient and with passion. We are motivated to meet the challenge of leaving the competition behind us. At Schneider we call this Life Is On.
More information about your new colleagues can be found in our German blog http://blog.schneider-electric.de - Everything about Schneider Electric as an employer can be found here: www.schneider-electric.ch/jobs