Global Segment Leader – Automation CPG
About the Job
Global Segment Leader - Automation CPG
Mission & Purpose
• Global role to lead the Segment business and execute global strategy
• Lead deployment of Segment expertise globally (Industrial Automation)
• Drive profitable growth and increasing market share
Deliverables and Responsibilities
• Drive global business performance, supporting Countries and Process Automation teams.
• Working closely with the Global Segment President to align the global value proposition for the strategic segment to align with local market trends and meet local customer demands
• Deploy Global Segment expertise - ensure we become a true solution advisor/provider selecting key application within the segments to replicate and scale up in the market.
• Set global strategy for the segments (countries to focus, segments and sub-segments) Industrial Automation scope.
• Support the targeted countries/hubs to deploy their marketing and sales plan.
• Develop Segment talents - Lead and manage the people, growing talents to ensure we have right level of competencies and expertise to meet business ambitions. Development and implementation of a high-performance culture.
• Obtain alignment and build organizational capability - Develop relationships across BUs and countries that ensure collaboration and alignment to deliver on Segment ambitions
• Coordinate with different Lob's to ensure that we have our solutions aligned with the Value proposition that we want to drive in the market.
• Coordinate with global programs to ensure we have a commercial policy that encompass segment's specific needs.
• Manage a group of BD's, to support countries and hubs to develop segments opportunities.
• Strong Knowledge on the CPG segments and it's value chain.
• Successful management experience in Segment Sales, and software solutions.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, and superior analytical skills
• Strong people management capabilities
• Accustomed to fast-changing, complex and ambiguous environment
• Structured, organized individual who is capable of successfully handling multiple tasks
• Business Developer - Proven track record segment sales
• Team Player - Passionate and dynamic professional with the energy and ability to obtain alignment and work effectively across teams and functions
• Team Builder - Good People management experience with a coaching and collaborative team-oriented leadership style
• Role Model - Demonstrates strong personal leadership in line with Schneider Electric values
• Passion, Openness, Straightforward, Effective and Challenging
Order Intake for EcoStruxure Plant
Support to countries, business development and planning
Hybrid DCS, PLC's and Software, pull through to other Lines of Business
Conversion of new accounts (Automation)
Quality of Talent in focused countries that are working on the segment