About the Job
Mechatronic Engineer in the Offer Creation Process - Medium Voltage
In a R&D unit responsible for continuous engineering projects and new projects' design, the Mechatronic Engineer, for large scale projects:
- design mechanical product or system in the electronic environment.
- Integrates multi-technology
- creates, modify & validates bills of materials and drawings of parts and sub-assemblies.
- writes verification plan, and by delegation of quality validation plan, and manages their execution.
- Actively participate to the technical animation of the range
- shares the technical/method and tools competencies with other designers, and proposes improvements.
The tasks are:
- Technical Specifications consolidation to convert the project requirements
- Responsible / support for assigned product design - drawing and BOMs (bill of materials)
- Apply the schneider rules, standards & project specifications
- Implement the Design Team Leader's given priorities, respect commitment on cost, on-time delivery and quality requirements given by PDL/RTL.
- Write product verification / validation plans with possible support. Manage their execution in laboratories, analysis of results & reports to the internal customer (PDL/RTL) with possible support.
- Promote simulation / analysis. Use the real tests only on representative samples and correctly for the remaining product range where appropriate
- Take into consideration industrial constraints during the design.
Operating network :
Project Manager / Marketing Leader / Quality Leader
Product Design Leader / Range Technical Leader / Design Leader
Core function member
Internal and external laboratories
World Wide R&D and Industrial team (India, China, US ...)
- Mastery of Computer Aided Design (CAD) for 3D model / 2D drawing creation
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes: PCB, plastic and sheet metal parts...
- Basic knowledge in electronics: PCB, connectors, FPC connector, ...
- EMC base for mechanic (shielding, grounding, ...)
- Solving Insulating problem (distance in the air, creeping lines, ...)
- Electrochemical couple of materials
- Choice of materials according to criteria: thermal, electrical, ...
- Implementation of connectors, phenomena of fretting corrosion
- Basic knowledge in Thermal
- Mechanical simulation
- Knowledge of mechanical testing standards: vibration, shocks, IP, IK...
- Knowledge of dimensions chain calculations
- Mastering Tolerance Tools: Tolerance Manager or equivalent
- Capacity to work in multi sites and international context
- Awareness in the medium voltage product
Higher Degree: Engineer in Mechatronic domain
Engineering school: l'ENSMM Besançon, l'ENSIB, l'UTBM , l'INSA Strasbourg, ENI of Tarbes & Brest,, Sup2I Mécavenir , l' EIGSI of La Rochelle ...
Language : Mastery of English and French
Experiences: First experience in Mechatronic Design required
Software: MS Office / CreO (CAO) / Tolerancing Tools