Order Intake & Fulfillment Architect
About the Job
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
• Order intake and fulfillment Architect is a key member of order orchestration ecosystem team that have strong expertise and experience on eCommerce, order distribution and API solutions and who understand what it takes to build and support highly scalable and reliable solutions for order intake and fulfillment capability and like to experiment with new technology around these areas.
• The order intake and fulfillment Architect is responsible for the overall architecture of the capability. He/She will ensure a perfect mapping and alignment between business requirements and systems/technical solutions. The Architect works as a team member along with DCX and supply chain teams and mainly with platform owners, platform Architects, eCommerce and ERPs solution experts to deliver the adequate Architecture for the capabilities. This individual needs to have experience on integration with a eCommerce and ERPs platforms.
• The Order intake and fulfillment Architect is responsible for the architecture integrity of order management and orchestration solutions and maintain the vision of the offering from an architectural perspective.
• Be a go-to person for the OMS solution and architecture
• Work closely with the capability owner to ensure order orchestration Architecture are aligned with business stakeholders goals and expectations.
• Work closely with eCommerce and ERP teams (Developers, Solution Experts, Platform Owners, platform Architect, Infrastructure, PMO, etc.) to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable solutions for the capability.
• Participate to the design and implementation of innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to EA standards, best practices and code quality techniques.
• Draw and Validate the capability Architecture based on the business requirements, constraints, operating model and architectures principles and standards.
• Validate , refine , and expand the Architecture from existing to target by verifying assumptions in order to improve the model and to further define it, adding as necessary new ideas to make the result more flexible and more tightly linked to current and expected requirements.
• The order orchestration architect additionally should assess the value of solution-enhancing developments emanating from field work and incorporate these into the architecture models as appropriate .
• Stay current on OMS releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties and stay current on emerging technologies in the area of order orchestration solutions.
• Partner with other architects, vendors, partners, business and technical teams to understand business needs and translate them into features roadmaps and work toward realizing the roadmaps.
• Contribute with the OMS platform Architect and OMS platform Owners to the Alignment and prioritization of demands from capability owner and any other stakeholders.
• Effective involvement in each gate of project / Program to supervise the architecture area and promote the relevant architecture standards and ensure they are enforced. Escalating gaps to practice architect and validate the Do Gate of any project.
• Participate actively to the different architectures communities organized by EA team and prepare and animate the architecture studies related to the capability.
Contribute to the innovation communities, conduct industry and market research and maintain a working knowledge of technologies and general themes related to the capability.
• Broad exposure to OMS, eCommerce and Order orchestration solutions with many years of combined business and IT experience.
• Strong architecture experience across various order orchestration solutions and good exposure to OMS technologies.
• Broad exposure to OMS business process ( Logistic Back up strategy (LBS), Manage shortages & Pre-shortages, Shorten lead times, Reduce obsolescence, Optimize inventory etc …).
• Good Experience in integrating applications to each other (cloud to cloud, cloud to prem , prem to prem ) using web services and APIs.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills - Ability to explain complex technical issue in a way that non-technical people may understand.
• Certified in one of Salesforce, Oracle or SAP Architect certification or TOGAF certification (Deep understanding of TOGAF framework and SOW architecture).
• Possess knowledge of enterprise architecture, architecture patterns and related domains including but not limited to application and component, technology, platform, security, data and business architecture domains
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.