Industrialization Test Engineer H/F
About the Job
Working in Drives Product Activity (Industry BU/IC&D) that is selling 1,7 Millions product a year for a global sales amount of 800M€
Drives Domain is mixing a lot of different technologies and associated challenges totally in line with the Schneider Electric Strategy like:
Power Conversion and Motor Control enabling Energy Efficiency
Application Control or Functional Safety enabling Solutions for the customers
Ethernet, Web Servers and DTM enabling Digitization and Services
Mission is based in Pacy-Sur-Eure (Normandie/France) at 1 hour from Paris in the main site of Drives Product Activity
Pacy R&D is closely connected to:
- The Drives sites in Japan (Nagoya) , in Austria (Vienna) and China (Beijing)
- The Drives Medium Activity in IOC-C based in China (Shanghai)
- The Architecture, Technology and Innovation department of IC&D
Within the DRIVES Industrialization team, your experience and your motivation will allow you to be a reference in the following areas :
- Expert of speed variation technologies and associated tests (product & sub assembly as PCBA).
- Definition of necessary investments.
Job's description/missions :
The required knowledge (even partially) are :
- For the project part :
- Upstream work with R & D to define the needs of industrialization
- Working in collaboration with R & D during the writing phase of the soft indus
- Describe by means of specifications the implementation of product tests or electronic boards
- Depending on the case, be the prime contractor or subcontract the project manager from the realization of the means
- Participate in the initiation and qualification of the means to ensure that the objectives declined during the project are reached
- Provide the necessary documentation to the LIP to complete the various stages of the project
- For product development :
- Upstream work with the PEP interlocutor to define the impacts of the evolution
- Support to production plants to make changes.
- For the technical part :
- Knowledge of power electronics
- Knowledge of DRIVE and / or System Drive products
- Knowledge of Schneider Electric, PL7 Pro and / or UNITY automation systems
- Standard communication protocols: LON, BACnet, MODBUS, Ethernet TCP / IP, etc ...
- C ++ Language, Labview, labwindows and teststand
- AGILENT system for testing electronic boards
- For processes :
- Knowledge of SPS, Lean manufacturing, LADM, DFMEA, etc ....
- 6 sigma
Bac + 5, general engineer with a specialization in industrial computing or equivalent, you have a significant experience in the design or testing of industrial electronic products and / or testing of electronic boards.
English language is mandatory.
Reliable, rigorous, responsive and capable of anticipation, you will contribute to the achievement of the objectives of performance, quality and delay of the Industrialization DRIVES team, as well as to the improvement of the organization. Autonomous, mobile and available, you will collaborate with internal and external interlocutors of the company in France and internationally to ensure the various tasks related to the position.