Warehouse Services Associate - 2nd and 3rd Shift
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Perform variety of warehouse functions including picking/packing.
- Load, unload, move, put-away, and stage products and materials using a forklift, or other power equipment.
- Ability to load/unload product that could weigh up to 40 pounds.
- Follow 5S and perform all housekeeping responsibilities.
- Perform daily inspection on equipment.
- Checks orders for accuracy
- Prepare products for shipment
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job might be for you if:
- You are safety minded
- You are team oriented
- You have 3-5 years previous warehousing experience
- You have a great attitude
- You are able to read, understand, and follow directions/instructions.
- You are able to identify, locate and move product which requires the ability to read, count and perform basic math functions.
- You have 6 months or more of powered industrial truck (PIT) experience
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You have High School Degree or equivalent
Essential Physical requirements of position:
- Must be able handle moderate physical activity
- Must be able to lift, lower, push, pull and carry 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand/sit/walk for 8 hours
- Handle moderate heat/cold
- Operate heavy power equipment
- Able to bend in awkward positions
Contact our local staffing partners (Volt and JFC) for opportunities with us in temporary or temp to hire positions.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.