Key Account Manager, Process Automation - F&B
About the Job
Who are we?
Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management and automation. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with safe, reliable and sustainable energy solutions. We invent technologies that will transform the places where we live, work and play.
What do we stand for?
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration - we're a great place to work but we're continually striving to be the best place to work!
What is the role?
An industry leader we are dedicated to supplying our customers with comprehensive products and solutions for the automation and control of machines, manufacturing plants and industrial sites.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, Industry Division you will develop strategic relationships with key customers seeking process automation efficiencies within the food, and beverage sector. Building strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders, identifying new opportunities and promoting Schneider Electrics products and services to drive sales growth.
- Develop strategic relationships within key accounts;
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within existing accounts;
- Work closely with key channel partners to develop joint business plans;
- Generate solution orientated proposals aligned to customer requirements;
- Conduct relevant corporate and product training/presentations to customers.
In addition, you possess the following relevant skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business;
- Demonstrate solutions sales experience (Essential);
- Previous experience working in a process automation capacity (Desirable);
- Substantial experience in control systems sales: WAN, SCADA, RTU, Radio, PLC, Comms, Drives, MES (Essential);
- Highly developed relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills;
- Experience using recognised sales tools and processes;
- Ability to listen actively and translate customer needs into business solutions.
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are passionate about our customers, our people, our business and our technology. We are positive in our approach to finding solutions that better our lives.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia at the time of application.