Credit Bank Treasury Accountant with Turkish
About the Job
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management - Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
For a Shared Service Center, with the advanced financial processes in scope and with a great focus on people and their professional development we are looking for talented and experienced accountants with Turkish.
What will you do?
- Process mapping within Bank activities,
- Supports payment and bank statement booking process
- Bank accounts reconciliation,
- Prepares incoming cash reports,
- Ensuring process compliance with internal procedures,
- Smooth collaboration with other departments and units in the organization,
- Delivers data and analysis to internal and external audits
- Optionally takes part in work shadowing at Local Business Units
What will help you to be successful?
- Approx.2 years of professional experience in Accounting/Finance, especially in Bank/Credit Accounting area
- Degree in Accounting, Finance & Banking or Economics
- Fluent command of Turkish languages
- Good knowledge of English
- Very good Excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems
- Attention to details and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with stakeholders and peers
What do we offer?
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook !
I hereby give my prospective employer consent to use and process provided by my personal data relating to my job application, necessary to carry out this and future recruitment processes, over the next 3 years, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR".