Segment Marketing Manager
About the Job
Segment Marketing Manager - Energy, Services, Industry
We are looking for a forward-thinking and highly-motivated Segment Marketing Manager to lead the Power Systems and Services portfolios. Areas of specific focus will include strategic planning, marketing communications, thought leadership and digitalization. The ideal candidate will have an appropriate blend of marketing in a global, industrial organization, with a demonstrated track record of results and progression in responsibilities. The primary responsibility is to generate demand and revenue for the Secure Power and Services businesses.
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
In 2018, Schneider Electric has been recognized as one Canada's Top 100 Employers, one of Canada's Top Employers for Young People, and one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers. Learn the reasons why at https://content.eluta.ca/top-employer-schneider-electric .
G r eat people make Schneider Electric a great company.
We are seeking a highly-motivated, collaborative, and forward-thinking Marketing Manager build customer-centric campaigns that grow our future sales pipeline and revenues. This leader will align marketing activation by intensifying media, customer story and thought leadership content to drive more engaged, connected customers. By converging closely with business leaders and marketing functional experts to better leverage resources and expertise, this individual will strengthen campaign planning, digital engagement and execution to drive marketing investment that delivers greater ROI.
WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
· Building a deep understanding of the customer segment (personas, journey mapping) and competition, to clearly define our positioning within the segment, our messaging, and strategically build the marketing plan to drive value and cross sell.
- Communicate segment strategy and plan to commercial leadership and cross functional stakeholders (BU, Channel and Offer Marketing) to inspire team and enable implementation of an aligned plan.
· Delivering an innovative, customer centric marketing plan to support the annual business plan; update on a quarterly basis to support investment guidance and changes to customer needs.
· Strategically leverage and amplify customer stories, and executive and/or subject-matter-expert speaking engagements within your marketing plan.
· Apply analytics to monitor, measure and evaluate effectiveness of marketing programs and action key opportunities (lead management, performance measurement) to manage strong return on marketing investments.
· Driving thought leadership and collaboration by interfacing with key stakeholders (local and global BU teams, all internal cross functional team members, agency teams, and industry associations).
· Developing relationships with local user groups, technology along with industry associations.
• Country Business Unit (BU) and Commercial Teams
• Country Leadership Team
• Program Specialists
• DCX team
• Country Offer Managers in the lines of business (LOB's)
• Country and North American (NAM) Marketing teams
• Global Marketing Functional Marketing teams - Brand and Marketing Engagement, Studios External agencies for outsourced work
• Global network of social media advocates in field-based marcom
W e seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See
what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: h ttps://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing,
• 5-7 Years related industry experience, preferably in Business-to-Business (B2B) industrial product or services companies.
• B2B, B2C, B2E experience.
• Knowledge of a variety of communication disciplines including online communication, social media and SEO and SEM, Web/APP Analytics, and strong understanding of benchmarking.
• Ability to travel domestically <20> • Proficient in Google and Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Google Anlaytics.
THE SECRET SAUCE
• A passionate, well-respected, natural born leader and collaborator with a go-get attitude.
• Creativity, and a high degree of initiative and pro-active management.
• Proven track record of developing translating business objectives into innovative and disruptive programs.
• Strong communication, presentation and budget management skills.
• Ability to work well with levels of the organization, and mentor junior levels.
• Open to change and must embrace the concept of continuous improvement.
L et us learn about you! Apply today.
Y o u must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
I t is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Con c ern ing agencies: S c hne ider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.