Segment Marketing Manager
About the Job
Segment Marketing Manager - Energy, Services, Industry
We are looking for a forward-thinking and highly-motivated Segment Marketing Manager to lead the Power Systems and Services portfolios. Areas of specific focus will include strategic planning, marketing communications, thought leadership and digitalization. The ideal candidate will have an appropriate blend of marketing in a global, industrial organization, with a demonstrated track record of results and progression in responsibilities. The primary responsibility is to generate demand and revenue for the Secure Power and Services businesses.
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
In 2018, Schneider Electric has been recognized as one Canada's Top 100 Employers, one of Canada's Top Employers for Young People, and one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers. Learn the reasons why at https://content.eluta.ca/top-employer-schneider-electric .
G r eat people make Schneider Electric a great company.
· Leading the strategic planning process from the plan creation until its correct implementation to achieve growth in sales and/or profitability and increase market share.
· Develop intimate knowledge of the segments including customer journey/experience and personas to influence manufacturing, utilities and the electro intensive segment on our EcoStruxure value proposition
· Utilize internal tools which include the annual marketing and sales plan (AMSP), and the end to end integrated marketing plan (E2E) to ensure visibility to global business units.
· Define, implement and evaluate the integrated marketing plan considering global and/or local campaigns, ensuring the correct pull/push mix, and the business growth via sell in, sell through and sell out tactics.
· Consider all possible tactics for brand promotion: events, public relations, advertising, direct marketing, point of sale and image in the distribution channel, social media, sales tools, promotions and sales programs and channels, among others.
· Manage the marketing investment as well as enabling cross selling efforts to maximize the budget.
· Optimize website performance, SEM/SEO, and all applications to ensure an adequate customer experience.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional business partners.
· Monitor, measure and evaluate marketing programs effectiveness (ROI).
• Country Business Unit (BU) and Commercial Teams
• Country Offer Managers in the lines of business (LOB's)
• Country Campaign Dev & Content Dev team
• Country and North American (NAM) Marketing teams
• Global Strategic Channel Marketing
• Global Marketing Functional Marketing teams - Brand and Marketing Engagement, Studios External agencies for outsourced work
• Global network of social media advocates in field-based marcom
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing
• 5-7 Years related industry experience, preferably in Business-to-Business (B2B) industrial product or services companies
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Creativity mixed with detail and strong organization skills
• A passionate, well-respected, natural born collaborator with a go-get attitude
W e seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See
what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: h ttps://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
L et us learn about you! Apply today.
Y o u must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
I t is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Con c ern ing agencies: S c hne ider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.