Project Planner - EEC New Maadi
About the Job
We are looking for: A highly organized and detail-oriented individuals who know how to develop plans and prepare schedules to establish sequence and lead time between activities to achieve the Projects' goals, Manage overlapping projects, keep track of deadlines, Expedite operations that delay schedules and alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions, High Attention to the details, Efficiently use their time, strong analytical thinkers with problem-solving skills and mathematical abilities and great communicators who are persuasive and good at presenting information and preparing reports.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Create, maintain, review and administer schedules and plans
- Liaising with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers to organize the phases of the development
- Keep the team up to date on progress to present to the client
- Present information for internal meetings on the project
- Problem solving
- Produce tender plans to support bids
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience: 1-3 years of relevant Planning experience
- Knowledge: Professional use of Primavera & MS planning tools
- Fluency in English language
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Excellent communication skills either offline or online.
- Time Management; Great capability of time management and adaptation with different processes
- Ownership & Commitment; Fully dedication and commitment for the assignment with highly attitude
- Adhering to the principals & values