LVMCC Application Engineer
About the Job
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Our team is currently seeking qualified professionals for position of LVMCC Application Engineer.
This position is responsible for the interpretation of customer specifications, drawings, and power system requirements as they apply to Low Voltage Motor Control Centers and will issue concise instructions via engineering systems to electrical/mechanical design and materials.
The Application Engineer will develop an electrical and mechanical bill of material, elevation views, layout views, control schematics, network diagrams, and elementary drawings for customer specified equipment.
The Application Engineer will work with complex design of wiring schematics, PLC and Network communications as well as variable frequency drives for industry. This position includes engineering support for quick resolution of questions and issues regarding LVMCC manufacturing assembly and testing.
- Applicant should possess good interpersonal skills for working directly with internal and external customers including end users, integrators, contractors, consultants, sales personnel, project managers, QC technicians, and plant manufacturing personnel.
- Excellent computer skills, and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential.
- Motor Controls Knowledge
- Automation Controls Knowledge
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- Autocad 2016
- Model 6 MCC knowledge and a practical technical knowledge of automation equipment including Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Variable Speed Drives (VFD), Soft starts, smart overloads, power monitoring equipment, human machine interfaces, and other microprocessor based intelligent devices a plus.
- Eplan Software Knowledge
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled