VIE - Supplier Quality Engineer - Budapest - H/F
About the Job
T he VIE is an international program for young professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals. In addition, the candidate cannot come from the country hosting the mission.
PLEASE NOTE that only applications submitted in English can be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Schneider Electric. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you post your resume in English.
Get to know our company
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management - Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Qualification process :
· - Pilot Supply Qualification Module (SQM)and the Supplier performance (SPM) at the level of this supplier scope (Outside Group and Inside Group suppliers
· - Pilot the qualification of the part through the Part Product Evaluation Plan (PPEP) within the Product Evolution Process and participate actively to the PPEP with Product Management Process (PMP)
Quality issues :
· - Pilot the containment, corrective and preventives actions to solve the technical part quality issues of the plant using the 8D methodology.
· - Use I2P tool for supplier problem request and compliant request for internal and external non- quality
· - Monitor supplier quality Performance at this supplier scope level
Audit: Is trained on SAM process and recognized as SAM auditors
Education : Bachelor Degree
Technical Field : Supplier Quality
Work experience needed : advantage apprenticeship
Requested languages: English fluent
Personal abilities or skills: High level of autonomy
Schneider Electric Company Story: Our technology is everywherehttps- watch the video