DESC - Regional Sales Manager - South Region
About the Job
Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€25 billion in FY2018, our c 144,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
To deploy the regional sales strategy for Schneider Electric within the South Division, covering the Distributor, Electricians and Small Contractors (DESC) channel.
Translate and implement the direction set by the commercial board. Responsible for increasing the width of wallet within the defined geographical region and channel.
Develop and instil a culture of collaboration, between regions and internal teams, ensuring opportunities to develop new and existing business are maximised.
· Responsible for optimising sales coverage, ensuring resources are deployed appropriately taking into consideration; coverage, skill mix, productivity and competency.
· Embeds high performance; leading sales resources to improve performance through regular feedback, accurate and stretching individual target setting and coaching.
· Responsible for the high engagement of the sales sub function, leading the team in line with the Leadership Expectations and deploying engagement initiatives as appropriate. Ensuring account management of current client base and driving growth via acquisition of new customers
· Instill a culture of excellent customer focus and satisfaction through the leadership of the sales sub function. Acting with speed in resolution of customer issues and maintaining the high standard of customer support
· Responsible for ensuring cost base is managed in line with parameters set, driving focus on unnecessary expense and ensuring return on investment for support function costs.
· Contributes to localised Schneider Electric sales strategy in own channel and secures its proper enforcement locally while collaborating with each Business to define and meet the annual budget
· Accountable for the delivery of commercial results in line with the sales plan
· Responsible for teams effective and accurate use of BFO (our Sales CRM) and all related sales operation processes including STIP ( Sales Incentive Plan) and forecasting thus ensuring we have an efficient sales function
· Understand and effectively communicate the strategy of both Schneider Electric UK&I and the specific market, competitor, economic and technical trends within team's perimeter
· Manage and control the deployment of pricing and rebate strategies as per UK&I Commercial Board direction
· To work with Businesses to establish the appropriate offering for the Customers wants and needs.
· To actively promote said offerings within the targeted customer base, gaining credibility, trust and ultimately profitable orders.
· Liaise with Marketing to identify the commercial tools and collateral required to support the team's sales activity and to assist in the development and deployment strategies of new offers
You know about us - now let us know about you - apply now!
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation about flexible working.
Please apply on line .