Schneider Electric Bangalore, Karnataka
About the Job
- Build and development of a given business operational process automation ensuring it adhere to required development standards, framework and best practices
- Partner with RPA technical analyst / solution architects to assist with solution design
- Partners with Project Manager during project delivery to provide any development clarity and/or troubleshoot any code issues
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other RPA developers
- Creates development standards and promotes modularization and reuse of code
- Contributes to creation of standard approaches and techniques
- Assist with code quality checks and peer reviews.
- Provide technical software support, including investigating and qualifying bugs, interpreting procedure manuals, and maintaining accurate documentation
- Understand, learn and develop on different robotics tools
- Out of the box thinking, to identify and work around process design
- 2+ years of prior experience with RPA technologies (Blue Prism )
- Understanding of exception handling best practices in an RPA environment
- Understanding of how RPA technologies interface with business applications
- A good understanding of front, middle and back office processes
- Good knowledge in preparation of process design document, Technical specification document (TSD), Interface specification documents (ISD) and Test Plan/Report
- Experience in .NET Technologies, C#.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Web Services, N-Tier Architecture
- Experience in a related industry (Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, and/or Consulting)
- Strong knowledge on SDLC / Agile Methodology
- Deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts
- Previous experience in VB Script/DoT Net will be a benefit.
- Hands-on development experience in any of the programming languages .Net / VB is highly preferred.