About the Job
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Schneider Electric NEMA International Team has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate/motivated individual to assume the role of Senior Quotation Specialist in our Nashville- Hub location.
The Senior Quotations Specialist position is accountable for preparation of quotations for Low and Medium Voltage distribution equipment, Low and Medium Voltage Motor Control equipment and LV products. while driving a high level of customer satisfaction. As a technical support, the applicant will be expected to resolve customer issues/challenges. The successful candidate will be able to analyze the needs of the customer and deliver a solution based on the customer's application requirements.
BSE or equivalent experience required, 5 -10 years industry experience. The individual in this position will be knowledgeable on the following products: MV and LV Switchgear and Motor Control, MCC, Substations, Powerlogic (basic), Drives (basic), Busway. Will also be able to understand competitor products and to discuss the differences between Schneider Electric products and competitor products and will be required to understand product configuration beyond the content of Q2C configurators. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player with excellent time management, verbal and written skills.
- Understands, analyzes, documents, and review RFQ's for clarity of request, suitability for Schneider Electric product offering, risk assessment, profitability, and time given to complete;
- Based on the above criteria, supported by the Quotation Team Manager, along with team's loading, and with input from the sales team, to decide to bid (or not);
- Match products to customer specifications and drawings by demonstrating knowledge of products;
- Reviews customer specifications/drawings to ensure quote is technically compatible and competitive;
- Understands, analyzes, documents, and communicates contractual and technical terms and conditions relative to the company standard.
- Serves as peer expert for proposal questions including complex technical issues and quote strategies
- Structure and assemble the proposal/bid documents in collaboration with the concerned stakeholders and subject matter experts;
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.