Cyber Security Offer Creation Engineer
About the Job
S c hneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for
everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
In 2018, Schneider Electric has been recognized as one Canada's Top 100 Employers, one of Canada's Top Employers for Young People, and one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers. Learn the reasons why at https://content.eluta.ca/top-employer-schneider-electric .
G r eat people make Schneider Electric a great company.
W hat do you get to do in this position?
The Offer Creation Engineer will primarily be responsible for the development of the Cyber Security (CS) offers. Responsibilities include the selection, testing and integration of CS technology components (HW & SW), preparation of technical documentation, supporting the offer management and marketing team for the preparation of sales and marketing assets.
The Offer Creation Engineer plays a key role in the various phases of the offer creation process; from the initial offer requirements definition through the launch of the offer to the cyber services customer project team, including pilot activities and post installation technical support.
Additional responsibilities will be technical roadmap guidance for future CS innovations and solutions, as well as the regular maintenance, administration, and upkeep of Cybersecurity offers documentation.
- Technically Savvy with Sales & Marketing authoring and communication skills
- IT specialist with OT (Operational Technology), Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and Industrial Automation experience
- Fluent in English
- The individual should have a comprehensive experience in architecting, constructing and integrating applications and systems for process automation and industrial manufacturing.
- Strong written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills and working with collaborators in a distributed team environment are a must.
- 7+ years in networking technologies, architectures, protocols, and network equipment. Integration of applications and systems that cover the entire business enterprise
- 5+ years performing the installation and/or management of network-based firewalls.
- 2+ years performing the installation and/or management of network-based Intrusion Detection products.
- 5+ years advanced systems administration (Windows AD)
- Understanding of high-availability networking technologies
- Understanding of Security Policy and Procedures
- Experience with LAN, WAN and technologies
- Communication and Interviewing skills to reveal essential requirements information
- Analytical skills to critically evaluate the information, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and work with project stakeholders.
T his job might be for you if:
- Bachelor's Degree in a computer related field
- Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and making presentations.
W e seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See
what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: h ttps://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
O pen space for localized content: country or region specific information and/or business unit organization description.
L et us learn about you! Apply today.
Y o u must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
I t is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Con c ern ing agencies: S c hne ider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.