INDO_Method & Manufacturing Manager
About the Job
The candidate should be a proven expert in process engineering. He/ She would possess hands-on ability to setup process workflows, SOPs and manuals. He/ She would have demonstrated ability to drive and optimize production capacities and productivity of the teams. The candidate would also be highly skilled in MTM principles, tools, deployment, analyses and make sound recommendations to improve production efficiency.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
• Develop a team of Engineers and technical staff to design, deploy, review and optimize manufacturing processes and mechanical capabilities/ jigs.
• Collaborate with product development teams to understand customers' requirements and carry out project transfers and NPIs.
• Develop, conduct and analyze time-motion studies so as to improve plant, process and people productivity.
• Provide expert opinion and be updated about manufacturing methodologies, technologies and tools.
• Collaborate closely with Product, Quality, Test and Industrial teams to ensure highest standard of products are produced efficiently and safely.
• Monitor productivity of the plant and lead the teams to rectify production issues swiftly.
• Prepare and present productivity reports, highlight areas of weaknesses, and recommend process improvement measures.
• Perform annual process reviews covering a large inventory of processes for our multiple production lines.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
• Proven ability to advocate and deploy Lean manufacturing principles/ methodologies.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, LADM, MTM, Microsoft Office applications, Gerber software, mechanical design and jig fabrication.
• Candidates with experiences in manufacturing of electrical/ electronic components and sub-assemblies will be prioritized.
• Process-driven with a keen eye for detail.
• Customer service and quality oriented.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Must be wiling to be based in Batam.