Marketo Solution Analyst
Schneider Electric Bangalore, Karnataka
About the Job
- Understands Marketo product suite and integration with SFDC, and partner with Digital practise to leverage, optimize, socialise and support Marketo Platform
- Assists the business in defining scope and priorities for system initiatives (new projects and ongoing maintenance).
- Participate requirements gathering sessions, proactively drawing out requirements from stakeholders.
- Hands-on from requirements, through development and deployment. This role has start to finish (meaning operational) responsibility.
- Performs gap analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement or management control of work flow.
- Creates requirements definition documentation, including use cases, and functional specifications to capture business needs and for validation and QA with the customer and share with project stakeholders.
- Identifies and resolves problems which may impact projects by monitoring application development lifecycle progress. Escalates important issues to the attention of Management so that decisions can be made promptly.
- Responds and communicates efficiently between the business, tech and QA team on projects and to facilitate resolution of user issues as and when necessary.
- Communicates in written, oral and presentation formats to best represent and express user and organizational requirements to audiences, all levels of Management.
- Forms productive relationships with internal customers by listening, clarifying, and responding effectively.
- Expertise in email campaign automation, event management, campaign management, reporting etc in Marketo application
- Test and optimize the user experience to drive demand generation and conversion across all digital properties based on the various organisational programs
- Manage all technical aspects of marketing automation (Marketo) and SFDC integration
- Working in a digital marketing / marketing automation role or similar with 3+ years of relevant experience
- Proven technical proficiency / certification with marketing automation platforms (Marketo Certification preferred)
- Functional knowledge of digital marketing ecosystem, content marketing and social media, as it relates to marketing automation
- Experience with SFDC integration and related marketing applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelors in business, digital marketing, marketing or communications preferred