Customer Service Rep.
About the Job
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
What do you get to do in this position?
Customer Service Representative
- Daily communication with internal and external customers, including coordinating activities with Schneider functional areas like manufacturing, purchasing, quality and logistics for order management.
- H andle all customer complaints and inquires including: status, production, delivery, expedite, billing and after shipment inquires.
- Coordinates with customer regarding product selection, placement of order, delivery schedules, and expediting.
- Pro-actively solves problems with customer interaction that results in positive feedback and improved relationship.
- Provides product information which may include some technical information.
- Utilizes and maintains information in systems including bFO, Quote to Cash, Intranet, SAP, Order Editor and the Shared Drive or Local files.
- Understand and manage the capacity at the plant and the warehouses, making the best decision for the customer, also by developing KPI's and reports to upper management related with the capacity of the plant and warehouses.
- Coordinate and help with customer service shipping issues.
- Partner with shipping department to mitigate SAP and Q2C issues that that can prevent on-time shipments.
B.D. in business administration or related field.
Great English skills
Advanced English skills
Excel medium to advance
Great communication skills