About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Sales Manager - End Users
Head of Sales - SGB7
Primary responsibility to design and implement policies and programs that direct both the marketing and sales of the products, services and solutions to market segments. Responsible for developing and implementing market strategies as well as monitoring performance against goals. Manages programs which will identify and develop new markets and opportunities for SE. Responsible for overall sales performance of business line or segment.
- Formulates, recommends, and communicates policies and objectives to ensure the most effective operation of sales and marketing activities.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations regarding pricing, distribution, and other policies and procedures that would improve the achievement of sales and marketing objectives.
- Ensures that all orders and other customer communications are promptly and accurately handled. Takes appropriate action to resolve customer service problems.
- Oversees, reviews, and approves the development of sales quotas.
- Sales & Orders % growth YoY
- Gross Margin
- SFC management
- Individual KPI's as assigned by manager per year
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree on Business or Technical area
- 10 years of experience in Marketing, Sales, Business Development
- Experience on large teams management
- Controlling & Business Partnership
- Manages Risks & Opportunity of Solutions Business
- Market Segmentation & Customer Targeting
- Take Risks and Innovate
- Influence & Convince
- Change Mgt & Implementation Methodology
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong listening and presentation skills; tailoring the approach according to customer needs. high level of empathy
- Proven negotiation skills; ability to close business while achieving a high level of customer and partner satisfaction; drive for results
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, company management, and fellow employees.
- Spanish and English is mandatory
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.