End User Sales Representative
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Sales - SUB4
This position is the primary sales position within the organization responsible for identifying, estimating and selling solution-based projects. Position is responsible for using excellent product and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application competitive advantages and how they meet the customer's needs. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers to identify the scope of work, estimate and sell systems and solutions to meet or exceed his/her booking and booked gross margin budgets. This position is also responsible for maintaining a post-sale relationship.
- Sells systems solutions to executive level decision-makers.
- Prospect for, identify, and qualify potential sales opportunities.
- Cultivate, develop and maintain long-term customer relationships.
- Sales & Orders YoY
- Individual KPI's as assigned by manager per year
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree on Business or Technical area
- 5 years related work experience
- Excellent negotiation
- Take Risks and Innovate
- Influence & Convince
- Strong communication
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong listening and presentation skills; tailoring the approach according to customer needs.
- Proven negotiation skills; ability to close business
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers.
- Spanish and English is mandatory
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.