Customer Projects Execution Engineer
About the Job
Have you ever thought about how unsustainable is our way of consuming energy? Don't you consider that access to energy should be a right and not a privilege? We are the global specialist in energy management and automation, and we work every day for finding more sustainable, efficient and safe ways of managing energy consumption.
We create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond.
See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Join us and be a part of the energy revolution!
Which is your mission?
As customer project execution engineer, you will report to EAC / ACS Support and training manager, and your main functions will be:
- Configuration and commissioning of saitel range RTU.
- Commissioning of protection and control systems in substations.
- After sales support to customers.
- 24x7 after sales sales support according the guard phones schedule.
- Preparation and delivery of technical training courses to customers.
Scope or Works
- Execution of projects managed by EAC Spain (Iberian Hub) oranization.
- Execution of projects managed by intra group units.
- The products and systems involved in the activity are: Saitel / Pacis (RTU and control), and MICOM/SEPAM/VAMP or other third-party range (protection relays).
- Configuration and commissioning of saitel range RTU in electrical substations, ensuring compliance with the requirements and deadlines set by the customer, in the scope of CPP.
- Commssioning of protection and control systems in electrical subestations, ensuring the compliance with the requirements and deadlines set by the customer in the scope of CPP.
- Provice technical support for applications and homologation of automation products.
- Provide after sales technical support to customers, referred to RTU and Protection and control systems.
- Developing of material and contents, and support the delivery of technical training courses of RTU and protection and control systems to customers.
- 24x7 after sales support when required .
Schneider Electric offers these excellent rewards and benefits as part of our total compensation:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary according to the experience
- Flexible compensation program (employees are benefited from tax advantages): Ticket Restaurant, Health Insurance, Ticket Nursery, Ticket Transport, Training
- Life insurance
- Company shareholding program ("WESOP") which gives employees the possibility to become Schneider Electric shareholders on preferential conditions.
- Club Schneider: multiple discounts in products or services.
- Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
- Global recognition program
- Flexible Working time
- Opportunities to develop your professional career
Who are you?
- Qualification of Telecommunication Engineer or equivalent.
- Intermediate-High level of English language (spoken and written). Other languages skills, especially French, will be appreciated.
- Necessary previous experience in SE portfolio of products of Energy Automation Business (Saitel, Pacis, Micom, Sepam, Vamp), as well as technical support to clients and projects execution associated to this portfolio.
- Telecommunication and networking skills and experience .