Customer Care Centre Agent Nordics
About the Job
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management - Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
What will you do?
At Schneider Electric we make sure our customers always receive a quality support whenever they need it. As a part of our CCC Nordics family you will help them and sales teams in Norway with order processing, general queries, logistics, stock level and basic product information etc. with the objective to strive for customer relations within the company and maximized client's satisfaction.
- Be responsible for handling purchase order requisitions in SAP system interface,
- Proactively interact with customer regarding orders management. Support the initiative to promote online ordering,
- Provide 1st level general pre-sales and post-sales support via phone and email; assure proper escalation to the 1st level technical support if needed. Scope includes product price & availability, product selection and/or information, product warranty and policy information, product substitution, answer question on catalogue knowledge, support on on-line self service tools (Customer Care Centre phone App, EDI, WEB customer tickets portal, etc.),
- Actively modify/update/create customer database,
- Proactively search and learn about new products, technologies and applications.
What will help you to be successful?
- Fluency on one of following languages: Norwegian, Danish, Finnish or Swedish and good English skills,
- Bachelor's Degree,
- Relevant experience in customer support service,
- Service and team oriented attitude,
- Ability to learn quickly and general interest in learning technical concepts,
- Knowledge and previous experience of MS Office package + SAP, CRM or Salesforce would be an asset.
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals. Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook !
- Induction training that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Operating according to LEAN methodology
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
Please add following clause to your application documents: "I hereby give my prospective employer consent to use and process my personal data relating to my job application necessary to carry out this and future recruitment process, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR".