About the Job
• The primary objective of this function is to ensure that products meets the quality requirements of our customers. The position is also responsible in managing the Corrective and Preventive Action system and Process Audit compliance procedure and schedules. Leads the manufacturing support cross functional team such as Manufacturing Engineering, Platform Engineering, Manufacturing Operators, Automatic Isertion, Test Engineering in analyzing and formulation containment and corrective action reports for all customers complaints on a timely manner.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent. Job role in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent. Experienced in Handling QC/QA inspectors.
- At least 2 years Experience in SMT/PCBA Manufacturing
• Knowledgeable in various QC tools, Problem Solving Methodologies, International Standards like ANSI, JIS, MILITARY, ASTM, UL, CSA.
• With good written and communication skills.
• Knowledgeable in Advance SPC, FMEA and Process Control Plan Implementation.
• With basic or advance knowledge in Six Sigma.
• Willing to work in Rosario, Cavite.
• 1 Full-Time positions available.