About the Job
Responsible for leading and supporting the development and maintanence of a tools dies and moulds. Working closely with vendors to ensure Tools are developed and maintained to world class standards. Proactive develop plans for replacement and additional tools as needed. Own the tools through to full life cycle from initial qualification to end of life. Provide Tooling Budget forcasts, Manage Engineering Change Order implementation. Evaluate Designs and changes of Tools.
• Graduates of Engineering courses
• At least 5 years work relevant experience from a similar position.
• Strong leadership potentials
• Knowledge in Metal/Plastic tooling fabrication design and maintanence
• Strong knowledge in Solid Works or similar 3D modelling.
• Knowledge on Windows base applications such as MS office.
• High level of problem solving capacity is required
• Good technical report writing skills
• Team Oriented
• Willingness to gain and share knowledge
• Willingness to travel overseas as per project requirement