FPA Senior Analyst - PA Global
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric is looking for a senior financial analyst located in Mexico who will support the process automation business in the global finance team. With strong analysis and planning skills, this analyst will control the financial performance dynamically.
As FPA Senior Analyst you will:
1) Financial Planning & Analysis
- Conduct the monthly variance analysis on central function costs vs prior year, forecast and target, with profound insights on F/X, inflation, carryover, investment, B/S adjustment etc.
- Lead the quarterly forecast planning and work with business leaders(Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, HR, LoB Heads etc)
2) Business Partnering
- Support the business needs (reporting, cost control, invoicing etc) but also challenge them to meet the annual target.
- Create the action plans dynamically to the business partners based on the extensive financial analysis.
- Manage the inter-company invoice process by collaborating with the other countries controllers.
- Book the most accurate accrual for the incurred expenses and develop the best mechanism.
- Support internal and external audit.
- Work with shared service center(Accounting team) to ensure the accurate reporting in SAP, HFM, and other Corporate tools.
- Ensure the PO process works properly in order to be in line with internal control.
This job might be for you if y ou fit the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting
- Min 5 year work experiences on accounting/FPA experiences at global company(preferred)
- Global mindset to understand the cultural dynamics with high English skill (Most of the emails and meetings will be in English.)
- Strong business acumen and communication skills to be a business partner
- Team player as a part of global finance communities.
- Professional attitude to commit financial target
- Knowledge on SAP and Hyperion/Essbase is a huge plus with excellent Excel skills.