HVAC Business Development Specialist
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
- Be part of an exciting growth initiative with the Global Industry leader - Schneider Electric-
- Enjoy business development with leading OEMs, relying on the large national presence and wide portfolio of Schneider Electric
- Develop new HVAC/R business opportunities at existing and new accounts
-All Schneider offer including: Controls (Modicon M17x PLCs, Eliwell refrigeration controllers), Low voltage Offer(contactor, breakers, starters) , Variable Speed Drive ( Altivar)
- Identify the potential of market players, the relevant influence networks, and the sites interlocutors.
-Define and execute commercial action plan both on existing and new accounts
-Ensure the follow up of promotion and needed prescription actions (influencing specifications, development of offers and quotations, reminders) and negotiate sales
- Analyze penetration in these clients, identify their investment policies and anticipate competitive risks; enrich customer databases.
- Implement the relevant model of sales between "products and solutions Offer" of Schneider by rising needs & customers' expectations
- managing discussion at "C-Level" at our accounts
This job might be for you if:
Level of education / training
- experience in HVAC-R or Industrial Automation
- Automation / Electrical engineer or equivalent
- Knowledge - experience
-Master products & solution offer Schneider or equivalent as well as knowledge of competition offer
- Master skills on both transactional and solution sales to OEMs
-Economic, financial and legal knowledge
-Commercial knowledge (negotiation, promotion offers, prescription)
-Automation technology and International Standards applied to HVAC/R environment
- knowledge in building automation will be a plus small and/or big buildings
- Master IT sales tools like: CRM , ERP systems in addition MS office
-Cooperation needed with the rest of the Schneider organization and channel partners
Line of command
-Report to Industry HVAC/R V.P. inside Schneider Electric Industry- OEM USA
- Direct reports: none but need strong coordination needed with local Schneider actors as well as Application design experts and channel partners
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.